Things to Add to your Winter Family Bucket List
It’s that time of year again! The holidays are over and the cold weather has arrived, along with a lot of spending time indoors, and not a lot of options for fun. If you’re looking for something to do as a family this winter, we’ve got you covered. Here is our ultimate winter family bucket list. From outdoor activities to indoor fun, there’s something on this list for everyone. So grab your coats and gloves and let’s get started! We have a long winter ahead of us!
Events & Festivals for Your Winter Family Bucket List
- Saint Paul Winter Carnival – This one’s a hit for the whole family!
- Winter Fun at Viking Lakes
- City of Lakes Loppet Winter Festival
- Trolley Light Tour
- Festive Holiday Lights Tour
- A Christmas Carol at the Guthrie Theatre
- Minnesota Timberwolves – There are a lot of options for home games!
- ST. PATRICK’S DAY PARADE
Activities for Your Family Bucket List
- The Guidant John Rose MN OVAL is 110,000 square feet. Both the outdoor and indoor rinks host public skating and open hockey hours.
- Sledding or Tubing
- Build a snowman or snow fort
- Have a snowball fight but make it ultimate – build snow walls to hide behind and get the neighborhood kids together to form teams!
- Destination Winter at CHS Field which include the Well Fargo Winter Skate and Securian SuperSlide, a 40-foot-tall snow slide.
- Train ride to the North Pole with Santa. This is best for your littles!
So what are you waiting for? Get out there and start checking items off your winter family bucket list! You’re sure to create some amazing memories that will last a lifetime, and that will keep everyone busy until summer. And hey! When all else fails, it’s okay to start day dreaming about the warm and sunny summer weather. Stay warm and cozy!
Book your portraits today!
Now that you know all the fun things you can do this winter, it’s time to start planning. And what better way to document all your family’s winter adventures than with a professional portrait session?