Complete the Ultimate Fall Family Bucket List!
Warm drinks, cozy fires, and beautiful scenery–there’s so much to love about fall! If you’re looking for some fun fall family activities to do this season, we’ve got you covered. Here’s our ultimate fall family bucket list, packed with all the best activities to enjoy together.
From apple picking and hayrides to carving pumpkins and visiting a pumpkin patch, there are plenty of fall family activities to fill your family’s days. And don’t forget about all the delicious autumn recipes you can make together too! There’s nothing better than enjoying a warm bowl of soup or a freshly baked pumpkin pie with the ones you love.
Places to Visit
- Take a drive to see Fall Colors
- Pick your own apples and get cute photos – Orchards
- Corn Mazes
- Visit a Pumpkin Patch
- Visit a Museum
- Check out SeptOberfest in Wabasha and Stillwater Harvest Fest
Events & Festivals for Family Fun
- Twin Cities Harvest Festival and Maze
- Llama Rama Fall Festival
- See some Live Music
- Watch a Minnesota United Game
- Watch a Vikings Game
- Head to Anoka, the self-proclaimed Halloween Capital of the World, celebrates all month long.
- Tricks and Treats in Shakopee
Fall Family Activity Essentials
Don’t forget our fall family essentials before you leave!
**As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you.
So what are you waiting for? Get out there and start checking items off your fall family bucket list! You’re sure to create some amazing memories that will last a lifetime. We’d love to hear about which activities you tried in the comments below!
Want to capture your fall family Fun?
Fall is a great time to capture some family memories!