The Ultimate Spring Family Bucket List: Fun Things to Do as a Family This Spring
The warmer weather and longer days are the perfect opportunities to get out and enjoy quality family time. So if you’re looking for some inspiration on how to make the most of spring with your loved ones, look no further than this ultimate spring family bucket list!
From visiting a local farm to flying kites in the park, there’s something for everyone on this list. So grab your family and get ready to have fun in the sun!
Here are some of the best things to do as a family this spring:
- Visit a local farm – There’s nothing like spending a day surrounded by fresh air and cute animals. Most farms offer activities like hayrides, petting zoos, and corn mazes that the whole family will enjoy.
- Fly kites in the park. Take advantage of a breezy spring day by flying kites in your local park. Flying kites is a great activity for kids of all ages, and it’s sure to put a smile on everyone’s face.
- Have a picnic. Pack up your favorite snacks and drinks and enjoy a leisurely meal in the great outdoors. Don’t forget to bring a blanket or chairs to make things more comfortable! What are some things you like to do as a family in spring? Share your ideas in the comments below!
Places to Visit
- Visit the Zoo – baby animals are born in the spring, so it’s the perfect time to visit your local Zoo and see all the new arrivals. Minnesota is home to many zoos, including the Minnesota Zoo in Apple Valley, Hemker Park and Zoo in Freeport, Como Zoo in Saint Paul, and the Lake Superior Zoo in Duluth!
- Nature centers – many nature centers offer programs and events for families throughout the spring and are a great way to learn about the natural world while spending quality time together.
- Botanical garden – take in the beauty of spring flowers in bloom by visiting your local botanical garden. Most gardens offer guided tours to learn more about the plants and flowers on display.
- Local Parks – Explore your area’s parks and see all the different kinds of animals and plants that call it home. Many parks also have playgrounds, so the kids can burn off some energy while they’re at it!
Ultimate Spring Family Bucket List￼
Events + Festivals
- Easter egg hunt – get into the Easter spirit by going on an egg hunt! Egg hunts are a fun activity for kids of all ages and will get everyone excited for the holidays.
- Strawberry festival – enjoy some delicious strawberries while supporting your local farmers at a strawberry festival. Many festivals offer other activities like hayrides, face painting, and live music.
So there you have it – the ultimate spring family bucket list! So get out there and enjoy the warmer weather with your loved ones by doing fun activities. And don’t forget to check out local events and festivals, too – there’s always something going on in springtime!