Rental options for our studio.
About the Space
Our studio is a street-level, fully accessible, on-site bathroom, brick building, working photography studio with a fun mural on the exterior.
- Projector and moveable tv available.
- Large West and South facing windows with diffusion and black-out shades.
- Plant containers are maintained for each season of the year.
Enter through the glass door on the corner. Once in the space, you are in a 20×25 large room with gray laminate floors.
- An accessible bathroom is onsite with a baby changing table.
- Coffee station.
- Seating is available for up to 30 people.
- Six-foot bar on wheels.
- Two large 15-foot backdrops with paper rolls are available. These are multipurpose for projection needs.
- One 8×4 moveable wall on wheels can be moved around the space to create different seating vignettes or divide the room.
- Various couches and lounge chairs are available for use, including; a mid-century modern white, grey loveseat and velvet green lounge.
- Three large wood farm tables and five high-top tables are available to be rented.
- Studio strobes, light stands, and light modifiers are available for rent upon request.
- Private offices will be locked and unavailable for rental.